TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the www.kinoarena.com website as well as the your use of the services provided via www.kinoarena.com
Section I. General Terms
1. www.kinoarena.com is an Internet based virtual information resource, created in accordance with the Republic of Bulgaria laws and intended to provide information regarding Kino Arena movie theatres to its users.
2. When registered the www.kinoarena.com users have access to certain services defined by these Terms and Conditions and the Republic of Bulgaria laws. Some of the services are subject to additional conditions of which the users will be notified accordingly.
3. The services provided via www.kinoarena.com without registration are subject to the terms and conditions for general website use.
4. The services provided via www.kinoarena.com are dynamic and are subject to change and modification with the goal of their improving. The users will be notified accordingly about any change in the Terms and Conditions according to which the services are provided.
5. The owner and/or the party providing a service via www.kinoarena.com is not responsible for any problem in providing the services caused by the use of inadequate equipment as well as software incompatibility
between the user's and www.kinoarena.com software.
Section II. User Registration
6. To get access to the services provided via www.kinoarena.com the user has to complete an e-form for registration and to acknowledge that he or she has read and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
7. In accordance to the provisions of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature law when the user acknowledges that he or she has read and agrees to these Terms and Conditions he or she issues an electronic statement which bounds him or her to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
8. With the registration the user agrees his or her IP address and all other information needed for identifying him or her to be recorded and if necessary presented to the relevant authorities in case it is requested (e.g. in the case of official court subpoena in connection with an ongoing judicial hearing).
9. The user is bound to supply upon registration actual and correct data regarding his or her identity and legal status, required in the e-form for registration. The user guarantees that the data provided upon registration is full and correct and will be updated accordingly in the case of change in circumstances. Any registration of a user who has provided false data may be cancelled. The owner and/or the party providing a service via www.kinoarena.com is not responsible for the data provided by the user upon registration.
10. Upon registration every user states the username and the password which he or she will be using for the services provided via www.kinoarena.com . In case the username already exists in the database (there is another user with the same username), the user will be immediately notified an asked to choose another username which is free. The user has the responsibility not to disclose his or her username and password to third parties. The owner and/or the party providing a service via www.kinoarena.com is not responsible for any damage to the user in result of misuse of his or her username and password by third parties.
Section III. Agreement
11. The user registration with www.kinoarena.com has the power of an agreement to these General Terms; after registration the user receives on the email address he or she has provided a message with the username and the password for the registration.
Section IV. Applicability; Changes
12. The provisions of these General Terms are applicable to all services provided via www.kinoarena.com as long as there are no special conditions for the provided service.
13. These General Terms can be changed and amended; the changes and amendments come to force upon their publication on www.kinoarena.com and the users are considered notified for the changes and amendments upon their publication on www.kinoarena.com.
Section V. Free Services
14. www.kinoarena.com users can use the 'Ticket Booking' service only after registration. For the use of the service, the user should agree to separate General Conditions.
15. The 'Ticket Booking' service allows www.kinoarena.com users to book up to 6 tickets for shows in Kino Arena. The 'Ticket Booking' service on www.kinoarena.com can be used only by registered users.
16. The 'Programme', 'Premieres', 'For Children', '3D', 'Upcoming', 'Promotions' and 'News' services are available to all users of www.kinoarena.com without the need for registration and are entirely informative.
Section VI. Additional Conditions
17. The access of certain users to www.kinoarena.com may be terminated if it is found that they have provided false data upon registration or in any way by their actions infringe the rights of the owner and/or the rights of the party providing any services via www.kinoarena.com and/or the rights of any third party and/or violate the Republic of Bulgaria laws.
18. On www.kinoarena.com there may be links to other websites as well as any ad boxes, banners etc. of a commercial purpose. 19. The provision of certain services may be terminated for which the users will be notified accordingly with a message on the website www.kinoarena.com.
Section VII. Rights and Obligations of the User
20. Users are allowed to use the services of www.kinoarena.com subject to the General Terms, any additional conditions for the relevant services and the Republic of Bulgaria laws. 21. The user has the free and unrestricted right to change at any time the data provided upon registration, observing the provisions of the General Terms. 22. The user has the obligation to provide him or herself with the necessary equipment (hardware and software) for the use of the services provided via www.kinoarena.com. 23. The user cannot use the materials published on www.kinoarena.com for personal needs; the reproduction and dissemination of the materials in any way for commercial purposes without the permission of the author is prohibited. 24. In relation to the services provided via www.kinoarena.com the user is obliged: - To comply with the provisions of the General Terms and the Republic of Bulgaria laws - To monitor for violations by other users of the General Terms and the Republic of Bulgaria laws and in case of such violation to promptly notify via the provided contact email addresses - Not to infringe in any way the rights of the owner and/or the party providing any service via the site www.kinoarena.com, as well as the rights of any third party. 25. By agreeing to the General Conditions the user declares expressly the consent for his or hers personal data to be processed according to the provisions of the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Section VIII. Information
26. The owner and/or the party providing any service via the site www.kinoarena.com have the right to collect and store information about users upon their registration in a way that allows the users' identification. 27. Due care will be taken to prevent access by third parties to the stored user information.
Section IX. Termination of Registration and Services
28. Users may at any time terminate their registration. 29. The registration of users and the services provided shall automatically terminate upon cessation of support for www.kinoarena.com.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USING THE BOOKING SYSTEM VIA THE WWW.KINOARENA.COM SITE
I. General rules for BOOKING tickets:
1. The booking of tickets for the Kino Arena cinemas requires electronic user registration. The personal data provided upon registration on the www.kinoarena.com site is used in accordance with the Bulgarian laws. Cookies may be used for automatic user identification. 2. The booking of tickets or the email confirmation for such booking are not admission tickets by themselves. The cost of the tickets is paid at the box office of the cinema. 3. Online fee (booking fee) - the booking or buying a ticket online is provided at no extra cost for the moment. 4. Upon completion of the booking process the system automatically sends a confirmation to the email address provided by you with all the details (date, time, title, location, price) of the booked tickets as well as the unique booking number. 5. The booked tickets are paid at the box office of the selected Kino Arena cinema upon issuing the admission tickets. 6. The owner and/or the party providing any services via the website www.kinoarena.com, as well as the operator of Kino Arena cinemas are not responsible for missed bookings and lost unique booking numbers.
7. The seats selected in the booking cannot be changed at the box office of the selected Kino Arena cinema. 8. The cinema, day, time and title selected in the booking cannot be changed. 9. Validity of bookings: a. Your booking is valid and the tickets associated with it may be issued up to 15 minutes before the start of the selected show, then the system automatically cancels the booking. b. The cashier will accept your booking only if you tell your unique booking code and your names. 10. Booking limitations: a. If the names do not match the unique booking code the booking is cancelled. b. The maximum number of tickets of all types that can be booked in one booking is 6 tickets. c. After five (5) unused bookings the account of the user is deactivated automatically and the email address used for the registration cannot be used for reregistration. d. To avoid deactivation of an account, please use the 'cancel booking' option. e. The system does not allow more than one booking per day by the same user. f. The system may not accept your booking for the selected show and may direct you to select a different time or day. This occurs when over 50% of the seats are already booked. In this case the only way to buy tickets is at the box office of the cinema. 11. Booking implementation: a. For your convenience and for the convenience of the cashier we recommend you to print the email with the booking confirmation. b. The owner and/or the party providing any service via the site www.kinoarena.com, as well as the operator of Kino Arena cinemas are not responsible for the implementation of reservations for which the client has submitted incorrect data.
II. General rules for BUYING tickets online and PAYING via the virtual POS in the www.kinoarena.com site:
1. The amount paid for an electronic ticket is nonrefundable with the exception of the cases of show canceling due to technical reasons or other force majeure. 2. The purchased electronic ticket cannot be changed, nor can the number of admission tickets included in it be reduced. 3. The electronic ticket is only valid for the cinema, title, day, hall and time selected by the user. 4. An electronic ticket can be revalidated only at the box office of the cinema up to 15 minutes before the start time of the show for which it is valid; the ticket can be revalidated only for a show with the same single ticket price as the single ticket price of the tickets included in the electronic ticket. 5. When selecting the types of tickets that user wishes to purchase, the latter is obliged to comply with the exhibition limitations of the selected film title - age rating under the Film Industry Law. If the holder of an electronic ticket is at an age, which falls within the restrictive exhibition visas of films, Kino Arena cinema has the right to refuse the holder access to the show. In this case the electronic ticket can be revalidated for a movie title of the holder's choice provided that the chosen movie title has no age restrictions and the admission ticket is at the same price.
6. When buying a ticket at a discount, the user has the obligation to present the Kino Arena officials with a document certifying the user's right to use the discount. Failure to provide such a document is a sufficient reason for Kino Arena to refuse the user access to the show. 7. In any confirmed case of fraud attempt the electronic ticket is invalid. 8. In case the user has not printed the electronic ticket received via email, the ticket can be printed at the box office but only if the user presents the unique transaction number and an identity document. 9. The number of single admission tickets included in the electronic ticket is validated online by the Kino Arena officials upon entering the selected cinema hall. In case of discrepancy in the number of tickets, only single admission tickets that have been paid and registered in the system for online sales are valid and only the number of persons with paid admission tickets are allowed in the cinema hall. 10. Complaints regarding the quality of service provided (the film exhibition) are accepted only during the duration of the show. Kino Arena is not responsible for the artistic value and the content of the exhibited movies. 11. The electronic ticket is invalid if part of it is lost, changed or destroyed. 12. Online fee (booking fee) - the booking or buying a ticket online is provided at no extra cost for the moment.
I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions!